There are two contested races for the May 9 City Council election for Place 3 and Place 5.
Candidates for Place 3 (listed in the order they will appear on the ballot) are Chris Koob and Frank Leffingwell. Leffingwell is the incumbent, having won a special election in January to replace Joe Clifford, who resigned in October.
Candidates for Place 5 are Writ Baese, Ted G. Meng and Ellie Andrew. There is no incumbent for Place 5, as Councilmember John Moman is not seeking re-election.
Election Day polling places in Round Rock
- Baca Senior Center, 301 W. Bagdad Ave.
- Caldwell Heights Elementary, 4010 Eagles Nest St.
- JB and Hallie Jester Annex, 1801 E. Old Settlers Blvd.
- Randalls, 2051 Gattis School Road
- Old Town Elementary, 2200 Chaparral Drive
There are 30 total Election Day voting sites in Williamson County. Voters can cast ballots at any of the locations. Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The early voting period was April 27-May 5.