An organization is only as good as its employees, and we’ve got some great ones here at the City of Round Rock.
Each month, we’re going to introduce you to one of those great ones by sharing the winners of our annual Customer Service Week awards. These outstanding employees are chosen by their peers. We’re going to start with our overall winner, who you have probably met — and been greeted with by a smile, certainly — if you’ve ever been to City Hall.
Meet Cynthia Mouser, the receptionist at City Hall. Cynthia’s been with the City for 20 years and is an absolute joy to work with. But don’t take my word for it. Here’s what her fellow employees had to say about Cynthia:
- For Cynthia being here so long, she has done one heck of a job as our City Hall Receptionist. Always such a caring individual to her co-workers and most importantly CORR citizens. Her attitude has been the same since day one & that’s what you call a dedicated individual! You ROCK Cynthia.
- Cynthia is always kind and helpful to everyone.
- Cynthia constantly provides excellent customer service. She is always friendly and smiling.
- Cynthia is always pleasant to be around. She is an excellent ambassador for the City.
- Cynthia is always very helpful. She must deal with not only the employees, but the citizens as well. She is always cheerful and does it with a smile.
- Positive, helpful, reliable.
- Cynthia is always so sweet and tries to help in anyway she can. She always has a smile on her face.