The City of Round Rock provides residential water, wastewater (sewer), stormwater drainage, and garbage and recycling collection services.
To request new service, disconnect service, or transfer existing service, visit RRTXWater.com.
Welcome to Round Rock! The New Resident Guide is a great resource if you’re new to Round Rock. The City provides residential water, wastewater (sewer), stormwater drainage, garbage and recycling collection services. The gas and electric providers are listed below.
|Water, Wastewater, Garbage and Recycling||City of Round Rock||512-218-5460|
|Oncor* Power to Choose||1-866-797-4839|
* Oncor delivers the electricity. Residents choose which provider the services are billed through.
- To avoid delays, complete the application process at least two business days prior to the requested start date.
- Complete the Service Turn On/Off Form on the Customer Portal and select “New Residential Utility Service” or “New Commercial Utility Service” in the dropdown box at the top of the page.
- Residents will need a copy of your photo ID for both the applicant and co-applicant. Non-residential customers using a tax ID do not need to submit a photo ID.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the application has been processed.
Transfer Existing Residential Service
Your Utility Services
Round Rock residents benefit from many environmental services and programs, such as rebates for water efficient appliances, document and hard drive shred events, discounted rain barrels, and more…go to Utilities and Environmental Services to learn more.
Utility Billing Office
221 E. Main Street
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-218-5460 | Fax: 512-218-5463
Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Closed on City holidays.