Do away with old furniture or other bulk items without the hassle and expense of hauling it off. It’s easy and it’s free. Simply place acceptable bulk items neatly at the curb, by 7 a.m. on your scheduled Spring Clean-Up Collection Day.
Due to tornado cleanup efforts, the Spring Clean-Up dates that were originally scheduled for April have been postponed until June. If you still have storm-related debris as a result of the March 21 tornado, the City of Round Rock is coordinating special pickups by request on April 2 and 9.
|REGULAR COLLECTION DAY||SPRING CLEAN-UP DAY|
|Monday or Wednesday||Saturday, June 4|
|Tuesday||Saturday, June 11|
|Thursday||Saturday, June 18|
|Friday||Saturday, June 25|
Bulk items ACCEPTED curbside:
- Non-Freon Appliances (accepted daily at Recycling Center; see below for more details)
- Scrap metal
Bulk items NOT ACCEPTED curbside:
- Freon Appliances (recycling options)
- Automotive products (accepted at Recycling Center)
- Brush/tree limbs (see Brush Recycling)
- Chemicals (accepted at HHW Collection Events)
- Demolition/construction debris
- Paint (accepted at HHW Collection Events)
- TV’s (recycling options)
Due to the large amounts of material expected, some items may not be picked up on the scheduled collection day. If this happens, please contact Round Rock Refuse at 512-255-4980.
Freon vs. Non-Freon Appliances
- Non-Freon appliances such as washers, dryers, stoves, dishwashers and hot water heaters can be placed curbside during Spring Clean-Up, however they are not recycled. These can be recycled at the City’s Recycling Center during normal business hours.
- Freon appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, air conditioner units or other appliances that at one time contained Freon, are not accepted curbside. The following companies offer Freon appliance recycling services:
– Appliance Collector: 512-650-0528