The City Clerk’s duties include:
- Coordinating with all City departments to compile and publish City Council agendas. Maintain and publish accurate minutes of the proceedings. Publish and preserve agendas, minutes, and video of all past meetings on Round Rock Replay.
- Coordinating municipal elections and meeting all Texas Election Code requirements.
- Overseeing publications and postings of legal notices and agendas of all boards and commissions of the City; as well as monitoring and managing the terms and attendance of all board and commission members.
- Reviewing TABC (Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission) applications; as well as processing applications for outdoor music venue permits.
- Overseeing the publication and codification of the City’s Code of Ordinances.
- The care, maintenance and preservation of all City of Round Rock records as the designated Records Manager. Including releasing records in accordance with the Texas Public Information Act. For information on submitting a public information request, please visit our Open Records Center.
City Clerk's Office
Deputy City Clerk
Open Records Clerk