City Clerk

The City Clerk is primarily responsible for:

  • Compiling and publishing the City Council agendas, and maintaining a record of accurate minutes of the proceedings. Completed minutes can be found on Round Rock Replay and are usually available 2 to 4 weeks after a meeting has occurred.
  • As the designated Records Manager of the City, acting as custodian of all official City records, which includes, but is not limited to ordinances, resolutions, contracts and agreements, easements, deeds of City-owned property.
  • Handling proclamation requests. If you wish to request a proclamation to be read at an event or at a City Council meeting, please complete and submit a Proclamation Request Form at least 1 month in advance of the date it is needed. 
  • Coordinating municipal elections, overseeing publications and postings of legal notices and agendas of all boards and commissions of the City; as well as monitoring and managing the terms and attendance of all board and commission members.
  • Reviewing TABC (Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission) applications, issuing local alcoholic beverage permits, as well as processing applications for outdoor music venue permits.
  • Overseeing the publication and codification of the City’s Code of Ordinances.
  • Acting as the City’s public information officer as it relates to the Texas Public Information Act, providing information maintained by and for the City in accordance with requirements established by law in the Texas Public Information Act. For information on submitted a public information requests, please click here.

About the City Clerk

Meagan Spinks began her role as City Clerk for the City of Round Rock in November 2021.

Meagan Spinks
City Clerk

Scroll to Top