- Historic Preservation Commission (HPC) 2020 meeting schedule
- Agendas, Minutes and Video are posted at Round Rock Replay
(click the “archives” tab for meetings prior to February 2013)
- Historic Preservation Commission (HPC) Goals for 2019-2020
- Certificate of Appropriateness application packet
The Historic Preservation Commission (HPC) is a citizen commission appointed by the City Council to preserve, protect and promote the City of Round Rock’s historic resources through preservation, public education, community partnerships, and heritage tourism.
The Historic Preservation Commission’s responsibilities include:
- Evaluating Certificate of Appropriateness applications for historically zoned properties
- Evaluating and recommending properties and districts for historic designation
- Recommending Council action concerning applications for the historic properties tax exemption program
- Administering the requirements of the National Park Service’s Certified Local Government Program
Please refer to the Historic Preservation Commission Schedule (link at top of page) or the online calendar for dates, times and meeting location. For more information, please contact Joelle Jordan at 512-218-5422.
Contact HPC commissioners through Joelle Jordan at 512-218-5422. Please send correspondence in care of the Historic Preservation Program, 301 W. Bagdad Avenue, Suite 210, Round Rock, TX 78664.
HPC members are appointed by the City Council. The five regular and one alternate members of the Historic Preservation Commission serve staggered two-year terms. Members should have some expertise in architecture, history, archaeology, planning or community design. Members must be registered voters and have been residents of Round Rock for at least twelve months.
Sharon Whitaker (Chairman)
Pamela Sue Anderson (Vice-Chair)
August 2020: Anderson, Whitaker, Parson
August 2021: Jordan, Marquardt, Steiner, Wolfe