Our seamless fare system works across the entire CapMetro system, including ACC Green Pass and UT passes. In Round Rock, you can buy your bus pass at the Transit Center located at 300 W. Bagdad Ave., at local HEBs, on the bus and online.
Round Rock also provides Paratransit Service for individuals whose disability prevents them from using the regular fixed route.
Other Transportation Options
Other transportation options not affiliated with the City of Round Rock include:
- MyCommute Solutions — Find carpool buddies, plan a transit trip, map out a bike route and more.
- CARTS Interurban Bus Service — Interurban Bus Service from the Round Rock Transit Center, 300 W. Bagdad Ave., to Georgetown, Taylor, Hutto, Austin and other cities.
- Senior Access — Personal transportation for individuals age 60 and over for medical appointments, personal business, and shopping.
- Capital Metro RideShare Program — Provides eligible groups of 5-12 riders with a month-to-month vanpool lease agreement for getting to and from work.
- Veteran Transportation Service – United for the People — Transportation to and from veterans’ medical appointments.
- Medicaid Transportation Services — For Medicaid, CSHCN and TICP clients receiving a Medicaid covered service, who have no other way to travel to their appointment.
- Several taxi and rideshare companies currently operate in Round Rock for on demand rides.
Bus driving jobs
Transit Master Plan
The Transit Master Plan was developed in 2015 to provide a blueprint for improving local mobility and regional connectivity over the next 10 years. The City of Round Rock also has an ADA Complementary Paratransit Service Plan in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Title VI Program
As a recipient of Federal funds from the U.S. Department of Transportation, the City of Round Rock is required to establish a Title VI Program, which prohibits discrimination against any person in the United States on the basis of race, color, or national origin.
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
The Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program encourages small for-profit businesses, which are owned by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals, to participate in government contracts partially funded by U.S. Department of Transportation funds.
Round Rock Transit
300 W. Bagdad Ave.
Round Rock, Texas 78664