- Online Payment – A new customer portal is now available at RRTXWater.com. You can make a one-time payment or set up auto-pay.
- Phone – Call the toll-free number at 1-855-894-2392.
- Direct Bank Draft
- Online Banking
- 24 Hour Deposit Boxes – Located by the corner of Bagdad Avenue and Sheppard Street at City Hall, 221 E. Main Street. Check or money orders only. NOTE: The staffed drive-through window has been permanently closed.
- Lobby or Walk-in – Located at City Hall, 221 E. Main Street, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Cash payments are accepted.
- Regular Mail – Mail to Utility Billing, 221 E. Main Street, Round Rock, Texas, 78664.
All of the information you need to know when moving to Round Rock is included in the New Resident Guide. The water, wastewater (sewer), drainage utility, garbage and recycling collection services are provided through the City. You can apply for these services at RRTXWater.com. The gas and electric providers are listed below.
|Water, Wastewater, Garbage and Recycling||City of Round Rock||512-218-5460|
|Oncor* Power to Choose||1-866-797-4839|
* Oncor delivers the electricity. Residents choose which provider the services are billed through.
Want to know what you’re paying for? Watch this quick video about the water service a typical residential water bill covers, and the costs of delivering a consistent, reliable flow of safe and affordable drinking water to your faucet.