City of Round Rock’s Utility Billing services will be temporarily closed from 12:45 to 2:45 p.m. on Friday, July 19. The City’s Utility Billing office and phone line will not be available during the closure. Payments can be made online at RRTXWater.com or by calling 1-855-894-2392.
Round Rock water customers can make payments online and manage their account at RRTXWater.com. For a mobile-friendly experience, customers can also download the RRTX Water app for Android or iOS (Apple) devices.
- Online Payment – You can make a one-time payment or set up auto-pay at RRTXWater.com.
- Phone – Call the toll-free number at 1-855-894-2392.
- Online Banking
- 24 Hour Deposit Boxes – A deposit box is located at the corner of Bagdad Avenue and Sheppard Street at City Hall, 221 E. Main Street, in addition to a freestanding deposit box on the east side of of the building. Check or money orders only.
- Lobby or Walk-in – Located at City Hall, 221 E. Main Street, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Cash payments are accepted.
- Regular Mail – Mail to Utility Billing, 221 E. Main Street, Round Rock, Texas, 78664.
All of the information you need to know when moving to Round Rock is included in the New Resident Guide. The water, wastewater (sewer), drainage utility, garbage and recycling collection services are provided through the City. You can apply for these services at RRTXWater.com. The gas and electric providers are listed below.
|Water, Wastewater, Garbage and Recycling||City of Round Rock||512-218-5460|
|Oncor* Power to Choose||1-866-797-4839|
* Oncor delivers the electricity. Residents choose which provider the services are billed through.
Want to know what you’re paying for? Watch this quick video about the water service a typical residential water bill covers, and the costs of delivering a consistent, reliable flow of safe and affordable drinking water to your faucet.