Our new customer portal is now available at RRTXWater.com! There are no longer any transaction fees for paying by debit or credit card.
For some payment methods, will need your new account number to complete the transaction. Your new account number is located at the top of your most recent bill.
- Online Payment – A new customer portal is now available at RRTXWater.com. You can make a one-time payment or set up auto-pay.
- Phone – Call the toll-free number at 1-855-894-2392.
- Direct Bank Draft
- Online Banking
- 24 Hour Deposit Boxes – Located by the corner of Bagdad Avenue and Sheppard Street at City Hall, 221 E. Main Street. Check or money orders only. NOTE: The staffed drive-through window has been permanently closed.
- Lobby or Walk-in – Located at City Hall, 221 E. Main Street, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Cash payments are accepted.
- Regular Mail – Mail to Utility Billing, 221 E. Main Street, Round Rock, Texas, 78664.
FAQs about the new system that launched March 6, 2018:
Is there a transaction fee for paying with a credit or debit card in the new system?
Has my account number changed with the implementation of the new billing system?
What if I have a question about my payment method or changes in billing that is not answered here?
All of the information you need to know when moving to Round Rock is included in the New Resident Guide. The water, wastewater (sewer), drainage utility, garbage and recycling collection services are provided through the City. You can apply for these services online at RRTXWater.com. The gas and electric providers are listed below.
|Water, Wastewater, Garbage and Recycling||City of Round Rock||512-218-5460|
|Oncor* Power to Choose||1-866-797-4839|
* Oncor delivers the electricity. Residents choose which provider the services are billed through.
Want to know what you’re paying for? Watch this quick video about the water service a typical residential water bill covers, and the costs of delivering a consistent, reliable flow of safe and affordable drinking water to your faucet.