Current Program News
Rebates - All rebate program funding has been expended for the current Fiscal Year. You may still apply for the programs, just note the rebate will not be processed until after October 1, 2014. See details on the rebate program page.
Water Restrictions - Stage I of our Drought Contingency Plan is still in effect
- No more than twice-weekly watering schedule
- No irrigation is allowed between 10am - 7pm
- Hand-watering is permitted on any day
Please note, that you DO NOT HAVE TO
water your yard, this is if you are choosing to. With the cool temperatures, twice a week watering is really too much; it's really best to turn the irrigation system off and just water manually, if needed, on one of your designated water days
Water waste is prohibited year-round. Water waste is defined as broken or leaking sprinkler heads, overspray into the street or parking area, water running off the property, water ponding in the street or parking area, broken pipes, leaking faucets, misting irrigation, or other controllable leak.
- To report a water violation, email the Water Conservation program or call 512-671-2872. Please provide specific details including the date, time and location of violation.
Find out how much water daily household chores use and how to reduce your consumption with the home water works application, below:
Water Conservation Coordinator Jessica Woods explains how to set multiple start times on a controller in this informational video.
For additional information on water conservation programs, please contact Jessica Woods at (512) 671-2872 or via email
Back to Top
Some files require a special viewer
- Use the list below to locate the proper program based on file-type:
PDF Adobe Reader
WMV Windows Media