Shred it! Recycle it! And Paws for the Cause!
Document and hard drive shred event benefiting the Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter.
Keep it Green and Confidential
All are welcome – you do not have to live in Round Rock, so tell your friends!
Benefits of Shredding
- Protect yourself from identity theft
- Safeguard confidential company information
- Preserve your employees’ personal information
- Preserve customer and patient privacy
- All paper destroyed with Balcones Shred is responsibly recycled
Sample Pieces for Destruction
- Financial Records
- Floppy Discs
- Hard Drives (limit 10 per person)
- Legal Documents
- Tax Returns
- Other Confidential Files
Please limit to 5 standard file boxes and 10 pieces of media per person. All media will be destroyed off-site.
Animal Shelter Needs
Thanks to the amazing support of residents in and around Round Rock, Shred for a Paws Cause continues to produce outstanding results! The program kicked off in 2013 and participation has since doubled – resulting in more waste diverted from the landfill and increased support for the Williamson County Animal Shelter.
- Material Recycled: 206,770 pounds
- Donations: over 25,000 pounds of pet food
- Monetary Donations: $23,582
- A large variety of pet items donated to the Williamson County Animal Shelter