Graffiti Abatement

Citizens can report graffiti to the City of Round Rock by emailing with the address and the specific location on the property (such as a fence, utility box, etc). If there is an orange dot on the graffiti, that means it has already been reported and City Staff is working on getting it removed. Graffiti abatement is led by the Round Rock Police Department, with assistance from the Parks and Recreation Department.

Report Graffiti
Scroll to Top