Are you a new homeowner in Round Rock*? Have an irrigation system for the first time? Confused by it all?
City water conservation staff can come over to show (or teach) you about certain water features of your new home, such as:
- location of your water meter;
- location of homeowner water shut-off;
- read the static water pressure;
- the home irrigation system (sprinklers) components and how to use the irrigation controller;
- minor landscape issues (type of soil, grass, native plants); and
- potentially more!
*You must be a direct water customer of the City of Round Rock to qualify for this visit.
Someone must be at home during the visit. The visit will take between an hour to an hour and a half. It will mainly focus on outdoor water components, but staff can address some indoor water appliances as well, such as water use from toilets, showers, and washers.
The visit is weather dependent as well, if it’s raining or freezing, we will schedule at a later date.
To schedule an appointment, email email@example.com