Irrigation 101: Taking the Guesswork Out of Irrigation
Do you have an irrigation system and not really sure how to use it, how many minutes to set it for, or what the parts are even called? July is Smart Irrigation Month and this year, we are offering this free class to help you get to know your irrigation system.
Learn how to lower your water use and take the guesswork out of your system. Topics include:
- The different type of sprinkler heads (spray, rotary (2 types), bubblers, drip) and the pros and cons of each
- How to clean and replace sprinkler nozzles
- What to consider when scheduling different sprinkler zones
- How to program and make changes to your controller
- How to install a rain sensor
- Schedule a free irrigation evaluation (if qualified)
- Answer your water and sprinkler questions
- Learn about smart technology
- and more!
Don’t just set the irrigation system and forget it. Come and visit with us Thursdays in July to learn smart ways to help save water this summer—and year-round.
The event is come and go between 3 pm – 5 pm, each Thursday in July. Each class will be the same, no need to come to more than one. It will take place inside our training room, as well as outside on the property to see a few hands-on demonstrations, so please dress appropriately. There may be a slight chance you get wet from the sprinklers.
While these classes are free and open to the public, we do ask that you register to attend (below), as space is limited. We will also provide a free rain sensor for your irrigation controller, if you need one, and want to make sure we have plenty in stock!