Micki Krebsbach Pool reopened on Saturday, May 23, with operating hours from 1-7 p.m. daily (Closed on Tuesdays).
Rock’N River Water Park reopened Saturday, May 30, with operating hours from noon to 7 p.m. daily (Closed on Wednesdays).
The indoor pool at the Clay Madsen Recreation Center is currently open by appointment for lap swimming. Call 512-218-3220 to make an appointment.
Rental reservations for Rock’N River opened online on Tuesday, May 26 for Cabanas, Pergolas, Bungalows, Umbrellas, and Birthday Parties. Go to www.roundrocktexas.gov/river.
Reservations for Micki Krebsbach Pool picnic tables can be made via phone by calling 512-218-5540.
Both facilities will open with limited capacities to allow for physical distancing in the water and on the deck. All guests should be aware of their space and their proximity to others during their visit. Pool teams will be enacting increased sanitation protocols throughout the facilities, and high touch point areas will be disinfected regularly.
All pool rules remain in place, with the following health and safety protocols recommended:
- Maintain appropriate physical distance of six feet or more between yourself and others you do not live with while in the pool and on the pool deck.
- Stay home if you are sick or not feeling well.
- Wash your hands frequently and for 20 seconds.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Respect any posted capacity limits. The number of people in pool / deck areas may be limited.
- Those wearing face coverings are advised to not wear them in the water. Cloth face coverings can be difficult to breathe through when they’re wet.
- Face masks are not required by law, but are encouraged when outside of the water, where feasible.
- Maintain appropriate social distance from those you do not live with while in the pool, on the pool deck, or in queue lines.
- Deck chairs will be limited. Patrons are encouraged to bring blankets and find a space on the lawn at appropriate social distance from those you do not live with.
- Shower and changing areas will be limited. Please arrive dressed for your pool activities, and it is recommended to change and shower at home.
- Be conscious of social distancing and refrain from close contact with lifeguards and pool support team members.
- Children under 12 should be actively supervised by a responsible adult. Children 6 and under must be within arms reach of a parent/guardian at all times.
The City has three outdoor municipal pools. Micki Krebsbach, Rock’N River Water Park, Lake Creek Pool are only open during the summer season. The Clay Madsen Recreation Center has an indoor pool open year round, and Prete Plaza contains a fountain available for splashing and play.
|Facility Hours||Pools will be cleared 5 minutes before posted closing times.|
|Rock’N River Water Park|
3300 E. Palm Valley Blvd (Located in Old Settlers Park)
End of Season Weekend Hours:
|Micki Krebsbach Pool|
301 Deepwood Drive (Located beside Round Rock High School)
RECREATION SWIM SCHEDULE
1 Lane will be allocated for Lap Swim during all Rec Swim Hours
|Lake Creek Pool|
800 Deerfoot Drive (Located in Lake Creek Park)
RECREATION SWIM SCHEDULE
LAP SWIM SCHEDULE
|CMRC Indoor Pool|
|Prete Plaza Fountain|
Rock’N River Water Park
3300 Palm Valley Blvd.
Something Big Just Got Bigger! Come see the NEW expanded Rock’N River Water Park! The Rock’N River expansion is complete and the park is now more than double in size with exciting new attractions for the entire family!
Senior (50 years & over) $10
Senior (50 years & over) $5
Adult Pass $70.00
Senior Pass $60.00
Family of Four Pass $225.00
Add additional dependents with proof from the same household – $10.00.
Season Pass Holder Perks:
- Access the Park 15 minutes before posted opening times (Claim your seat and avoid the lines)
- Great value!
Rock’N River Season Pool Pass – Your Best Option!
Child Individual, Adult Individual, Senior Individual and Family Passes are available for Rock’N River Water Park. The Family Pass is only good for families and their immediate dependents (in the same household). All Rock’N River Season Passes are non-refundable and expire on Sept. 2, 2019. Call the Round Rock PARD at 512-218-5540 or visit our website www.roundrocktexas.gov/river for more information.
Downloads: 2020 Rentals Map & Pricing (TBA) | 2020 Operations Calendar (TBA)
It’s a 26 foot long and 23 feet high water adventure for all ages! The ship includes wet and wild climbing angles, 2 slides and water cannons for major family fun.
Senior (50 years and over) $3
In order to maintain appropriate supervision of adults and children, established ratios must be followed:
- 1 Adult for every 4 children ages 0-7
- 1 Adult for every 8 children ages 8-12
Height restriction on the Micki Krebsbach Pool large water slide is 48 inches.
Located in Lake Creek Park
Senior (50 years and over) $1.00
During the summer swim season, Micki Krebsbach Pool and Rock’N River Water Park have shaded rental areas available for reservation during regular pool hours.
Swim Attire Guidelines
Proper swim attire must be worn whenever enjoying a City of Round Rock public pool. Proper swim attire is defined as articles of clothing made of materials designed for use in the water. If you have any questions regarding what is or is not considered proper swim attire, please refer to the quick reference guide below or seek the assistance of an aquatics team member.
Proper Swim Attire: Swim trunks, One & Two Piece Swim Suit
NOT Proper Swim Attire: Athletic Shorts & Underwear
Prohibited: Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation are not allowed in the water. Athletic shorts worn over underwear are not allowed. Thong bikinis and other revealing swim wear and Lifeguard apparel are not allowed in any City of Round Rock public pool facility.
Cover-ups for modesty or sun protection may be worn in addition to proper swim attire. Aquatics Team Members reserve the right to have final interpretation of all pool rules.
Glass Containers, Alcohol and Tobacco including electronic/vapor are NOT allowed in any of the facilities. Coolers and bags are subject to search.
Children must be 12 years or older to enter the facility without an adult.
Lifeguard Training Classes & Summer Employment Opportunities
The Parks and Recreation Department hires over 250 seasonal employees each summer to help run our Water Park and Pools. The city offers classes to become Lifeguard certified, which is the first step in becoming part of the summer Lifeguard Team. Participants must be at least 15 years of age and pass a swimming pre-test. For more information, call 512 218-5540 or visit roundrockrecreation.com/lifeguards