The City of Round Rock’s Fence Staining Program addresses Council’s goal of repair and upgrade of neighborhood infrastructure (streets, sidewalks, utilities, fences and streetscapes).
Staining and sealing your wood fence can protect the beauty and value of your home. Even if your fence is weathered and covered by gray oxidation and mold, it can be restored to its original finish and then stained and sealed, making it look beautiful for years to come.
You can borrow the kit at no cost using our reservation portal below. Please note that the fence must be in good enough condition (no broken, severely deteriorated or missing pickets) and conforms with City ordinances to stain.
What You Need to Know
- The Fence Staining Kit is available to reserve for residents of incorporated Round Rock (Sorry, no MUDs or ETJ use at this time).
- The kit contains a pressure washer and paint sprayer.
- The kit can be borrowed for two weeks and then must be returned.
- There is NO charge for the use of the equipment.
- Verify (via HOA website or community manager) an approved color choice before purchasing a stain if you live in an HOA.
- Only non oil based stains may be used in the city sprayer.
- The program is for use on fences only. It is not to be used to paint the inside or outside of a home.
Fence Staining Rebate Program
- Available to all residents of incorporated City of Round Rock.
- 30 linear feet of exterior fencing that faces a public street required.
- Must provide proof of project completion. (Before and after photos)
- $100 gift card will be provided after proof of completion and or site visit from Neighborhood Services.
- For questions about the kit or the rebate program, please contact the Neighborhood Services team at email@example.com.