Everyone has a role in driving a community culture of safety and prevention.
CRR Vision: To improve the quality of life for every citizen.
CRR Mission: Proactive service for the citizens we serve.
What is Community Risk Reduction (CRR)?
- Community Risk Reduction balances emergency responses with proactive, focused prevention efforts, driven by local data.
- Identifying fire and life safety risks, prioritize them, focus energy on mitigation, prevention, and become a community player in order to reach all those in our service area.
What do home safety surveys consist of?
- Smoke and CO detector checks/installs
- Home exterior/interior evaluation
- Cooking Habits
- Fire Escape Plan
- Trip and Fall hazard recognition
- Overall Safe Environment
- Physical, Mental and Spiritual Health Recognition