Have confidential files and hard drives securely shredded and recycled during the Semi-Annual Shred for a Paws Cause!
Where: Recycling Center, 310 Deepwood Drive
The City has partnered with Balcones Shred to host these semi-annual events, to benefit Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter.
- Protect yourself from identity theft
- Safeguard confidential company information
- Preserve your employees’ personal information
- Preserve customer and patient privacy
- All paper destroyed with Balcones Shred is responsibly recycled
Sample Pieces for Destruction:
Please limit to 5 standard file boxes and 10 pieces of media per person. Media will be destroyed off-site.