For Water or Wastewater Emergencies call 512-218-5555, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Help keep your utility bill to a minimum. Reduce your water consumption in the winter months by TURNING OFF your irrigation system.
- During these cooler months, water once per month, as needed. This is not the growing season, so plants and grass do not need much water. Generally rainfall will provide enough water that supplemental water is not needed.
- Do not water during the heat of the day.
- During cooler temperatures and after rain events, turn the irrigation system off and run it manually when needed.
- Visit Water Conservation and read the Water Spot blog for irrigation how-to videos, conservation rebate programs, and more!
|Outdoor Watering Schedule|
|Property Type||Watering Days|
|Residential Odd-Numbered Address||Wednesday and/or Saturday|
|Residential Even-Numbered Address||Thursday and/or Sunday|
|Commercial, Industrial, Multifamily, Institutional, Government||Tuesday and/or Friday|
For water leaks, water pressure issues, or any other water questions or concerns, contact our Waterline Maintenance Division at 512-218-5555, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and a staff member will gladly assist you.
Our tiered water rate structure is designed to encourage water conservation. During peak summer months, May through October, customers with heavier water usage are charged increasingly higher rates. Find current rates here. Use our rate calculator to determine your monthly bill.
When needed, the City pumps water into Lake Georgetown from Lake Stillhouse Hollow. The City also supplements our lake water supplies with water from the Edwards Aquifer.