Volunteering at the Library
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at the Round Rock Public Library. Volunteers are important in fulfilling the Library’s mission of proudly serving its dynamic and growing community by providing high quality resources, services, and programs.
How to Become a Volunteer
- Complete and submit the online volunteer application
- A signed Volunteer Agreement is required. A parent or guardian’s signature is also required on a teen volunteer’s form
- Must be at least 13 years of age
- Teens will need to provide a letter of recommendation from teacher, coach, etc.
- Adults, 18 years and older, must pass a criminal background check
- Must attend a volunteer orientation prior to volunteering. Dates and times will be posted on library’s website
- Must attend training provided by the Volunteer Supervisor
- Agree to a commitment of at least 30 hours per year
Volunteer Opportunities Available
All positions have been filled. Please check back at a later date.
- Greet and direct library users
- Shelve returned items
- Facilitate or assist in adult programs
- Instruct computer classes
- Facilitate or assist in children, tween, and teen programs
- Assist with weeding materials
- Repair damaged materials
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Volunteer Coordinator, Virginia Hadley, at 512-218-3279 or firstname.lastname@example.org