We have two study rooms for youth on the second floor and six study rooms on the third floor. All rooms accommodate up to four people. Rooms may be reserved twice a week up to one week in advance.
Study Room Policies
- Study room use is limited to library card holders only.
- Study room sessions are two hours, once per day. There is a maximum of two reservations per week, with the weeks being rolling weeks.
- Walk-in reservations may choose to receive the remainder of the current two-hour block or sign up and wait for the next available two-hour block.
- Reservations can be made no more than 6 days in advance.
- Our rooms are in high demand. If you can’t make it to your reservation, please use the link in your confirmation email to cancel.
- Each room contains one table and four chairs.
- We cannot guarantee that the rooms will be quiet since they are not soundproof. Please be mindful of neighbors and keep noise and speaking volume to a minimum.
- Drinks with lids are allowed; food is not.
- Personal items should not be left unattended. Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- At the end of each reservation, personal items left behind will be taken to library’s “lost and found” area.