We have five study rooms accommodating 1 person per room and one group study room accommodating groups of 2-6 people. Rooms may be reserved twice a week up to one week in advance.
Study Room Policies
- Study room use is limited to library card holders only.
- Study room sessions are two hours, once per day. Maximum 2 reservations per week (week begins on Sunday).
- To make an appointment, please visit our website, call 512-218-7000, or visit in person.
- Walk-in reservations may choose to receive the remainder of the current two-hour block or sign up and wait for the next available two-hour block.
- Reservations can be made no more than 7 days in advance.
- Reservations not claimed after 15 minutes may be canceled.
- Capacity for small study rooms is 1 person. Large study room requires a minimum of 2 and accommodates up to a maximum of 6.
- Lights must remain on.
- We cannot guarantee that the rooms will be quiet. Please be mindful of neighbors and keep noise and speaking volume to a minimum.
- Drinks with lids are allowed; food is not.
- Users are expected to vacate the room when their two hours is up if all the rooms are occupied. If other rooms are open, patrons can remain in the room until another patron needs it, at which point the first user must vacate immediately. Our mission is to maintain availability for local users.