We have two study rooms for youth on the second floor and six study rooms on the third floor. All rooms accommodate up to four people. Rooms may be reserved twice a week up to one week in advance.
Study Room Policies
- Study room use is limited to library card holders only.
- Study room sessions are two hours, once per day. There is a maximum of two reservations per week, with the weeks being rolling weeks.
- Walk-in reservations may choose to receive the remainder of the current two-hour block or sign up and wait for the next available two-hour block.
- Reservations can be made no more than 7 days in advance.
- Reservations not claimed after 15 minutes may be canceled.
- Room capacity for all rooms is four.
- We cannot guarantee that the rooms will be quiet. Please be mindful of neighbors and keep noise and speaking volume to a minimum.
- Drinks with lids are allowed; food is not.