|Household Hazardous Waste Collection: First Wednesday of every month (3 p.m. to 6 p.m.)|
- Garbage is collected once per week and recycling every other week.
- Collection occurs 7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. If services are not performed by 6:30 p.m., please contact Round Rock Refuse.
- Carts may be placed curbside the day before collection and must be removed by 7 p.m. the day after.
- Position carts with wheels against the curb.
- The cart and up to 7 additional items may be placed at the curb (including bundled brush and bagged leaves)
- Each item must be less than 40 pounds and no larger than 4′ x 4′ x 4′. For larger items, contact Round Rock Refuse to schedule a pick-up (fees apply).
- Brush must be bundled or contained in cart with lid closed (note this brush is not recycled). For Brush Recycling, please call the PARD Main Office at 512-218-5540.
There is no collection on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s Day. Collection will occur the following day and be pushed back one day for the remainder of that week. For example, if Christmas falls on a Monday, there will be no collection that Monday, and collection for the remainder of the week will be pushed back one day.
City of Round Rock offers disposal options for the following residential automotive waste:
- Fire Station #6 – 2919 Joe DiMaggio Boulevard
- Recycling Center – 310 Deepwood Drive (open daily 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., except on City holidays)
We can accept five gallons or less at the Recycling Center. The gasoline must be in an approved gas container (not in milk or other plastic jugs) and must be handed directly to the attendant on site. Include your name and phone number on the container so it can be returned to you.
Antifreeze, Brake/Transmission/Power Steering Fluid, Car Batteries, and Oil Filters are also accepted at the Recycling Center.