|Shred for a Paws Cause: Saturday, March 28|
|Spring Clean-Up: Saturdays in April – Check the schedule for your designated day
|Spring HHW Saturday Collection: Saturday, April 18
Household Hazardous Waste Collection: 1st Wednesday of every month (except City holidays)
- Garbage is collected once per week and recycling every other week.
- Collection occurs 7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. If services are not performed by 6:30 p.m. please contact Round Rock Refuse.
- Carts may be placed curbside the day before collection and must be removed by 7 p.m. the day after.
- Position carts so the wheels are against the curb (away from the street).
- The cart and up to 7 additional items may be placed at the curb (including bundled brush and bagged leaves)
- Each item must be less than 40 pounds and no larger than 4′ x 4′ x 4′. For larger items, contact Round Rock Refuse to schedule a pick up (fees apply).
- Brush must be bundled or contained in cart with lid closed. For brush exceeding 7 items, drop off at the Brush Recycling Center (see restrictions), or call 512-218-5540 to schedule a pick up (fees apply).
There is no collection on Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s Day. Collection will occur the following day and be pushed back one day for the remainder of that week. For example, if Christmas falls on a Monday, there will be no collection that Monday and collection for the remainder of the week will be pushed back one day.
City of Round Rock offers disposal options for the following residential automotive waste:
- Public Works Building – 2008 Enterprise Drive
- Fire Station #6 – 2919 Joe DiMaggio Boulevard
- Recycling Center – 310 Deepwood Drive (open daily 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., except on City holidays)
We can accept five gallons or less at the Recycling Center. The gasoline must be in an approved gas container (not in a milk or other plastic jug) and must be handed directly to the attendant on site. Include your name and phone number on the container so it can be returned to you.
Antifreeze, Brake/Transmission/Power Steering Fluid, Car Batteries, and Oil Filters are also accepted at the Recycling Center.