This year the City’s bulk item collection will occur on designated Spring Clean Up Collection Days in April, as determined by your regular collection day. (SEE CHART)
Get rid of old furniture or any other bulk items without the hassle and expense of hauling it off. It’s easy and it’s free. Just place your bulk items neatly at the curb on your scheduled Spring Clean Up Collection Day.
REGULAR COLLECTION DAY
SPRING CLEAN UP COLLECTION DAY
|MONDAY >||April 6, 2019|
|TUESDAY >||April 13, 2019|
|WEDNESDAY >||April 6, 2019|
|THURSDAY >||April 20, 2019|
|FRIDAY >||April 27, 2019|
Bulk items ACCEPTED curbside:
Bulk items NOT ACCEPTED curbside:
- Freon Appliances (recycling options)
- Automotive products (accepted at Recycling Center)
- Brush/tree limbs (see Brush Recycling)
- Chemicals (accepted at HHW Collection Events)
- Demolition/construction debris
- Paint (accepted at HHW Collection Events)
- TV’s (recycling options)
Due to the large amounts of material expected, some items may not be picked up on the scheduled garbage collection day. If this happens, please contact Round Rock Refuse at 512-255-4980.
- Non-Freon appliances such as washers, dryers, stoves, dishwashers and hot water heaters can be placed curbside during Spring Clean Up, however they are not recycled. These can be recycled at the City’s Recycling Center during normal business hours.
- Freon appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, air conditioner units or other appliances that at one time contained Freon, cannot be accepted at the Recycling Center or curbside. The following companies offer Freon appliance recycling services:
- Round Rock Appliance Recycling: 512-903-6195
- Appliance Collector: 512-650-0528