For Water or Wastewater Emergencies call 512-218-5555, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Water Saving items are tax-exempt Memorial Day weekend, May 25-27.
- Rain Barrel Sale going on now through May 27.
- Conservation Rebates are available.
- Sign up for leak alerts, view your water usage and more at RRTXWater.com
- Questions about Tap Water and how it’s regulated, treated, and monitored? Find answers at Drink Tap!
- Request a Free Leak Detection Kit
Check out Household Water Tips for information on how to determine if you have a leak, bypass your water softener, and much more. If you don’t find your answers here, contact our Waterline Maintenance Division at 512-218-5555 and a staff member will gladly assist you. We’ve also got information on our water quality.
Our tiered water rate structure is designed to encourage water conservation. Throughout the year, customers with heavier water usage are charged increasingly higher rates. Find current rates here.
Water: What You Pay For
Want to know what you’re paying for? Watch this quick video about the water service a typical residential water bill covers, and the costs of delivering a consistent, reliable flow of safe and affordable drinking water to your faucet.
When needed, the City pumps water into Lake Georgetown from Lake Stillhouse Hollow. The City also supplements our lake water supplies with water from the Edwards Aquifer.