For Water or Wastewater Emergencies call 512-218-5555, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Current Water News and Events:
- Conservation Rebates closed on May 8, 2020, as all funding has been expended for the fiscal year.
- Memorial Day weekend is a tax-free weekend on water saving items. Learn more here.
- Request a Free Leak Detection Kit.
- View water usage, current conservation programs and more at RRTXWater.com
- Questions about Tap Water and how it’s regulated, treated, and monitored? Find answers at Drink Tap!
- No watering restrictions are currently in effect.
Check out Household Water Tips to help determine if you have a leak, bypass your water softener, and more. If you don’t find your answers here, call 512-218-5555 and a staff member will gladly assist you.
Our tiered water rate structure is designed to encourage water conservation. Throughout the year, customers with heavier water usage are charged increasingly higher rates. Find current rates here.
Water: What You Pay For
Want to know what you’re paying for? Watch this quick video about the water service a typical residential water bill covers, and the costs of delivering a consistent, reliable flow of safe and affordable drinking water to your faucet.
When needed, the City pumps water into Lake Georgetown from Lake Stillhouse Hollow. The City also supplements our lake water supplies with water from the Edwards Aquifer.