For Water or Wastewater Emergencies call 512-218-5555, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Current News and Events:
- July is Smart Irrigation Month! Learn how to water smart & save money this summer.
- Rebates available on these WaterSense labeled appliances and fixtures.
- Sign up for leak alerts, view your water usage and more on the City’s new customer portal RRTXWater.com
- One hot summer! Help keep your utility bill to a minimum:
- Limit watering to twice per week. What are your watering days?
- The more the lawn is watered, the more it becomes dependent on that water. The goal is to have drought tolerant lawns. Water deeply, but less often.
- Avoid watering during the heat of the day (10am – 7pm).
- For more outdoor water use tips check out Outdoor Watering.
- Visit Water Conservation and read the Water Spot blog for how-to videos, rebate programs, and more!
Check out Household Water Tips for information on how to determine if you have a leak, bypass your water softener, and much more. If you don’t find your answers here, contact our Waterline Maintenance Division at 512-218-5555 and a staff member will gladly assist you.
Our tiered water rate structure is designed to encourage water conservation. Throughout the year, customers with heavier water usage are charged increasingly higher rates. Find current rates here. Use our rate calculator to determine your monthly bill.
When needed, the City pumps water into Lake Georgetown from Lake Stillhouse Hollow. The City also supplements our lake water supplies with water from the Edwards Aquifer.
Want to know what you’re paying for? Watch this quick video about the water service a typical residential water bill covers, and the costs of delivering a consistent, reliable flow of safe and affordable drinking water to your faucet.
|Outdoor Watering Schedule|
|Property Type||Watering Days|
|Residential Odd-Numbered Address||Wednesday and/or Saturday|
|Residential Even-Numbered Address||Thursday and/or Sunday|
|Commercial, Industrial, Multifamily, Institutional, Government||Tuesday and/or Friday|