Need homework assistance? We can help!
- Visit a librarian at the Children’s Desk for personal research assistance.
- Browse our online catalog to find a large selection of non-fiction books, e-books, audio books, and DVDs for youth of all ages.
- Access our online databases at home or at the library for useful tutorials and research tools.
- Utilize our desktop computers and printers to complete assignments.
- Need a quiet place to complete your homework? Visit one of our study rooms located on the second floor.
Looking for a FREE online tutor?
Brainfuse provides online tutoring for students in grades K-12 and adult learners. Students communicate with live tutors using an interactive whiteboard to chat, write, draw, copy/paste text or images and graph homework problems. All live sessions are saved and can be replayed as well as shared with friends and teachers by email. Registration is not required to get live tutoring help, but it is recommended so that students can track their progress. Registration is required for certain modules like The Writing Lab and the SkillSurfer.
To create a Brainfuse account:
- Open Brainfuse–HelpNow in a browser.
- Click “Login”.
- Click “Sign up”.
- Create a user name and password.