The Planning and Development Services Office coordinates the close out of all site development and subdivision improvement projects. This includes acceptance of all public improvements constructed within easements and rights-of-way within the City.
During the pre-construction meeting, the PDS Permit Close Out Coordinator will schedule the close out meeting based on the estimated completion date. This meeting will typically take place 30 – 60 days prior to the estimated completion date. This meeting can be rescheduled by contacting Hazel Sherrod at (512) 341-3161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important to make sure that Planning and Development Services is provided any updated contact information to ensure that notifications are being sent to the correct individuals.
This meeting will be held at the Planning & Development Services Department in the McConico Building at 301 W Bagdad Ave, Suite 210, Round Rock, TX.
At the conclusion of the close out meeting, all of the development representatives will receive a checklist of items required to close out the project.
Project Close Out Forms
- Performance Bond for Subdivision Improvements (pdf)
- Performance Bond for Incomplete Sitework (pdf)
- Letter of Credit in Lieu of Maintenance Bond (pdf)
- Letter of Credit in Lieu of Performance Bond (pdf)
- Letter of Credit in Lieu of Temporary CO (pdf)
- Fee Payment Form (pdf)
- Maintenance Bond (Warranty for Improvements Acceptance) (pdf)
- Affidavit of Bills Paid (pdf)
- Warranty Letter-Owner (pdf)
- Easement Dedication Packet (pdf)
- Letter of Transmittal (pdf)
- Survey Control Point Description Form (Benchmark) (pdf) updated 9/22/22
- Water and Wastewater Availability Request Form (pdf)
- Landscape Inspection Checklist (pdf)
- Developer to City Letter (pdf)
- Cost Letter for 1-Year Maintenance Bond (please attach cost and quantities) (pdf)
- Cost Letter for 2-Year Maintenance Bond (please attach cost and quantities) (pdf)
- Cost Letter – Performance Bond (Please attach cost and quantities) (pdf)
- Engineer’s Concurrence Letter (pdf)
- Engineer to Developer Letter (pdf)
- Geotechnical Engineers Concurrence Letter (pdf)
- Landscape Architect Concurrence Letter (pdf)
Temporary Certificate of Occupancy
- Temporary Certificate of Occupancy Application (pdf)
- Temporary Certificate of Occupancy Extension Application (pdf)
- Owner Affidavit (pdf)
- Revegetation policy
- Request a delay of revegetation
- Performance Bond for revegetation, landscape and irrigation improvements
- Letter of Credit