The City of Round Rock provides a site development permit packet (pdf) that provides the procedural information, checklists and forms necessary for obtaining site development permit approval through the Planning and Development Services Department (PDS).
The plans provided on behalf of the developer will be reviewed by PDS staff to ensure conformance with City Ordinances and policies, the Design and Construction Standards (DACS), previously submitted schematics, and generally accepted engineering standards.
PDS will also ensure that proposed landscaping and/or hardscape features do not conflict with existing or proposed public utilities.
- Site Development Permit (SDP) and Small Site Permit (SSP) application packet (pdf) updated March 2022
- Wireless Transmission Facilities (WTF) Permit application packet (pdf) updated Jan. 2019
- License Agreement application packet (pdf) updated Jan. 2019
- Presubmittal Meeting Request Form (pdf) updated 05/02/22
- Letter of Transmittal (pdf) updated May 2018
- Water and Wastewater Availability Request Form (pdf)
- Survey Control Point Description Form (Benchmark) (pdf) updated 9/22/22
- Tree Mitigation Calculations Template (Excel)
- Landscape Requirements Chart (Excel)
- Landscaping and Underground Utility Easements Policy (pdf)
- Tree Technical Manual (pdf)
- Roadway Impact Fees
- Easement Dedication packet (pdf) updated 10/16/18
- Easement Release packet (pdf) updated 06/30/2022
- Encroachment Agreement packet (pdf) updated 06/23/2020
- Construction Summary Table (pdf)
- Design and Construction Standards (DACS)
- Standard Construction Details
- Pre-Approved Products List (Excel) water, wastewater and drainage products
- Deceleration Lane Design and Presentation Standards (pdf)
- Atlas 14 Development Scenarios (pdf)