The City of Round Rock provides a subdivision improvement permit application packet (pdf) that provides the procedural information, checklists and forms necessary for obtaining subdivision plan approval and permit through the Planning and Development Services Department (PDS).
The applicant is responsible for extending subdivision improvements (streets, water, wastewater and drainage) to each lot. The plan review, construction inspection, and fiscal posting process are coordinated through the Project Closeout Coordinator.
To post fiscal to guarantee construction of subdivision improvements instead of constructing them prior to recordation, contact Savina McCarter at 512-341-3161 or email@example.com. Download the approved Performance Bond Form or Letter of Credit. Cash is not accepted.
- Subdivision Improvement Permit application packet (pdf) updated August 2023
- Letter of Transmittal (pdf) updated May 2018
- Presubmittal Meeting Request Form (pdf) updated May 2022
- Water and Wastewater Availability Request Form (jotform)
- Performance Bond Form for Subdivision Improvements (pdf)
- SIP Fee Payment Form (pdf) Oversize Fee, Regional Detention Fee, Subdivision Inspection Fee
- Roadway Impact Fees
- Atlas 14 Development Scenarios (pdf)
- New – TxDOT ROW Access Permit Application (pdf)